[CentOS] Saw this and thought warmly of everyone on the list

Thu Sep 21 14:28:49 UTC 2006
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 09:08 -0400, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 September 2006 13:10, Peter Farrow wrote:
> ><snip>

> Your objections have no relevance to what goes into or does not go into
> CentOS; that is pretty well already determined, and, if you don't like it,
> either use something else or grin and bear it.

I believe he followed your advice, albeit while misunderstanding the
difference (in meaning or spelling?) between "bear" and "bare". He
certainly did "bare it" here.

At least he joins an illustrious group that preceded him! ;-)

MHO
--
Bill