[CentOS] rebuilding centos 2.1 isos

Thu Sep 28 15:45:59 UTC 2006
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Quoting John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au>:

> CentOS 2.1 no longer fits on 2 CDs.  Rebuilding will be a pain.
>
> You are correct about the anaconda versions.  You should be able to
> build the source into a binary but I can send you my built copy if you
> want.

Currently I don't have 2.1 development box around, so it would be nice
if you could send me the binaries.  BTW, I'll describe the
installation problem I've run into (reason for attempting to rebuild
install CDs) in another thread (with more appropraite subjet line).

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during