[CentOS] Retriving attachment from eml files

Fri Sep 29 17:25:32 UTC 2006
Steve Bergman <sbergman at rueb.com>

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 16:14 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Paul Malinowski wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I have over 2000 emails (eml files) each one of them have attached html.
> > I need to get one line of that attachment and I need to process that as
> > a text.
>
> stop using braindead MS email products ?

Perhaps that's what he's trying to do with CentOS?

At any rate, it's really easier to reply than to rebuke.

Paul, go to rpmforge and install the rpmforge rpm to get access to that repo.  It's a good one to have for CentOS anyway.

Then:

yum install tnef

I *think* this may do what you want.

-Steve