[CentOS] CentOS + GNU Zebra

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:50:35 UTC 2007

Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> At work, we're considering the idea to replace the presente router with
> a stardard box with CentOS as a SO and GNU Zebra as a routing software.
> The line is a 4Mbps SDSL.
>
> ¿What do you think about Zebra and what are your experiencies with it?

If you only have one internet connection, that will be your default
route and you don't need a routing protocol.  You only need zebra if you
need to use dynamic routing protocols with adjacent routers, and in that
case it will work as long as it can match protocols, and it will do bgp,
ospf, and rip.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com