[CentOS] Centos 5 timeline?

Peter Serwe peter at infostreet.com
Thu Apr 5 17:54:47 UTC 2007

The list now needs a 'READ THIS FAQ BEFORE YOU POST' page somewhere..

That includes the most commonly asked questions like:

"When will CentOS 5 be released?"

"When will kernel support for XX be included?"

"Why is it CentOS isn't like Fedora Core?"

"How do I create a virtual domain in Apache?"

And my absolute favorite portion of any List-FAQ is the part about:

"Is the post you're about to make relevant to the list's stated purpose,
and is it formulated as an answerable question: A beginner's guide to
list etiquette, clear thinking, and formulation of the question."

Because, proper formulation of the question often presents the answer.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss