[CentOS] Connecting to a Novell Server

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 05:34:05 UTC 2007

On 07/04/07, Paul <subsolar at subsolar.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> That's about at the same priority as migrating the DOS shop floor
> systems from the 16bit Novell Client to the 32bit one.  The old client
> works with the servers and the new client might not play well with the
> data collection apps.

Interesting solution that was implemented by me was to run DOS
application under dosemu/xdosemu under thin client setup (and reusing
all those old systems) using LTSP. Just created a common directory
under home and ran the application from there.
Or you can rdsektop/Xnest using desktop systems.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar