[CentOS] Updates?

Ashley M. Kirchner

ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Apr 12 05:53:08 UTC 2007

    I just installed CentOS 4 on a new server and now I'm looking for
updates that have been released.  I like to keep a local mirror of all
the updates so I can apply them to other machines easier/faster (this of
course assuming I end up installing CentOS on more servers.)  So, where
are those updates mirrored?

    With RH/FC, I can hit any mirror and rsync the updates folders.  Is
there an equivalent with CentOS?

    -- A

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6