[CentOS] NVidia Quadro4 200/400 NVS CentoOS 4.4

David A. Woyciesjes david.woyciesjes at yale.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:39:48 UTC 2007

David A. Woyciesjes wrote:
> Michael Velez wrote:
>>
>>>     WooHoo! Points & thanks to you sir! Now to try and get dual-head
>>> working...
>>
>> Congratulations and you're welcome.
>>
>> Remember to write down the procedures of what you did so you can easily
>> replicate them if need be (system crash or other).

	Got it going with TwinView!
Once I had one monitor working with the nvidia driver, I was able to
sudo nvidia-settings to enable the second monitor, separate desktops.
Saved that xorg.conf file. Then I went back into nvidia-settings and
enabled TwinView. Saved a copy of that too. The only thing I had to
manually add to the xorg.conf file was the ModulePath line that Michael
helped me out with. I can send a copy of those conf files, if anyone
wants a look-see.
	Now to revive my quest of getting MeetingMaker to work right in Wine on
this box...

--
--- David Woyciesjes