[CentOS] CentOS 5 and bittorrent

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Thu Apr 12 17:57:54 UTC 2007

rTorrent is a console-based BitTorrent client. It aims to be a
fully-featured and efficient client with the ability to run in the
background using screen

If I install screen, I can start it and leave it in the background when I
close SSH, right?
I've not used it before, but am installing it (screen) now (it's in base)
Anyone have some tips...
Can't believe I haven't looked for this before....
Dennis