[CentOS] please help me to unsubscribe...

Samuel Rochas samuel.rochas at andinasoft.com
Fri Apr 13 16:30:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

Feizhou escribió:
> Get your mail admin to check the logs and for addresses used.

He says it was sent through samuel dot rochas at andinasoft dot com.
So it seems the database has me twice.

The strange thing as I unsubscribed, is that I received 2 confirmation
messages for the same mail address, it should have been one. The first
let me unsubscribe, the second said I was already unsubscribed.
But after that, I still received mails from the list.

Can anyone running this list please check my issue?

Thank you
Samuel