[CentOS] MD5 checker for Win2000 for ISOs

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Sat Apr 14 00:48:45 UTC 2007

> My burner is on a Win2000 box, and I have all 6 of the Centos 5 ISO images
> there already.
>
> So I grab a checker from:
> http://www.diamondcs.com.au/freeutilities/md5.php
>
> And checking the ISO image files with this program, I get different
> numbers than in the MD5 hash txt file.
>
> Can anyone point me to a 'proper' checker?

There is a good Windows program by the name MD5summer, here:

http://www.md5summer.org/

It will create and verify MD5 or SHA1 checksums.

By the way, I downloaded CentOS 5 DVD ISO and it checked alright with this
program.

P.S. - Don't forget to press the "About" button. You will see something nice
;-)