[CentOS] Problem installing CentOS 5.0

Varian varian at vhdesigns.com
Mon Apr 16 08:10:32 UTC 2007

So to get rid of this error I had to completely wipe the drive with a
drive wiping util. It was not as quick and easy as wiping the beginning of
the drive. The raid controllers save their config at the end of the drive,
and not exactly at the same spot, so thats why during the install it saw
two 'formats'. I now no longer get this message, now the machine just
seems to hang during the install.