[CentOS] totem plugins/codecs

Jon Jahren jon.jahren at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:16:37 UTC 2007

Ioannis Vranos wrote:
> Has anyone managed to configure totem to playback DVDs etc? Currently
> I have installed xine for doing these.

I have installed the totem-xine rpm from Livnas FC6 repo, and it plays
DVDs and most files. Tt crashes when trying to play .wmv files though.
I've been wanting to compile the src.rpm from dags repo, but it fails on
compiling the mozilla-plugin, because it's missing the files npapi.h and
npupp.h. I don't view that many .wmv files, so it's not a big deal for me.