[CentOS] hi

Mike Kercher mike at vesol.com
Tue Apr 24 23:23:26 UTC 2007

	From: centos-bounces at centos.org
[mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Dave
	Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:09 PM
	To: centos at centos.org
	Subject: [CentOS] hi

	Hi I just joined I have a serer who's purpose life is to be a
fileserver/print server right now it is running windows 98 because it is
an older computer look at an alternate os such as this will this allow
windows based machines to talk to it save files retrieve files and also
how difficult is it to install.

It's about as difficult as basic grammer and punctuation. Linux is not
hard to install, nor is samba difficult to configure.  I would highly
recommend some research on your part though.