[CentOS] Raid 1 newbie question

Miguel infopnte at pnte.cfnavarra.es
Wed Apr 25 16:51:16 UTC 2007

Hi Roberto.

The raid1 md1 is damaged. The partition hdc3 has been discarded by the
system, that now only works with one of the two partitions of the mirror
(hda3).
You can have more details with:

mdadm --detail /dev/md1

Sorry, my English is not good

The partition md1 is RAID-1 with hda3 and hdc3 but hdc3 is wrong and the
system is running with hda3