[CentOS] URGENT: Skip installation ix86 packages from kickstart on 64bit arch?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Apr 25 18:47:41 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:40:42AM -0700, Robinson Tiemuqinke alleged:
> Garrick and all,
>
>  I'm using Kickstart as well. Would you mind to attach
> the packages selection section of your kickstart
> configuration file?
>
>  My package selection section is attached below, would
> you mind to have a look?
>
> --David
>
> %packages
> # 'base' and 'core' are always selected, here we just
> specified explicitly
> @base
> @core
> @system-tools

I think it is one of these groups that are enabling biarch.

My package list has been slowly evolving since RH6, so I suspect there
is a lot of useless baggage, but I stopped using the group names a long
time ago.

%packages --resolvedeps --ignoremissing --excludedocs
xorg-x11-libs
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU
xorg-x11-xauth
binutils