[CentOS] Troubles with starting CentOS beta 5

Fri Apr 6 13:26:29 UTC 2007
Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano <manny at jagua.cfg.sld.cu>

Hi list
I'm new here, but I've been using CentOS for about 2 years.
I had some problems today, there was a blackout and I couldn't poweroff my
machine on the right way, when I turn on  the machine again everything
when right until the dialogo Activating swap/fstab. the pc freezed there
and didn't go on,
my question is,what was going on and how can I resolve that without
reinstalling the pc?

forgive me any bad writing, I'm not an english speaker.
thanks for any help you can give me.
manny
--

Se puede engañar a parte del pueblo todo el tiempo,
y a todo el pueblo parte del tiempo,

USE LINUX NO SE DEJE ENGAÑAR
                    (@ @)
   |   Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano    |