[CentOS] ClaSS (ClaSS Student System) - error

Tue Apr 10 05:15:30 UTC 2007
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

Hi,

I want to set up a Student Tracking system. So I installed ClaSS (ClaSS
Student System). I set it up according to the README file.

After configuring, I had to do a few things via web browser to configur the
database by using the below URL.

http://localhost/class-site/class/install/

Therafter I got the below info and I also had to fill a little bit.

Welcome to the ClaSS Installation script. What you are doing.

You should have already unpacked class into the top-level of your web
directory.

You should have already created a MySQL user account (with full privileges)
to connect to the MySQL server.

You will need to give a name for the ClaSS database you want created and of
a separate password for ClaSS to use when connecting to MySQL.

Need I say you should be running Firefox as your browser (with Javascript
and Cookies switched to on).

In other words, you need to know what you are doing...
If you would like any further help or documentation please refer to the

Your MySQL Account.

Please supply details of an existing administrator's account on the MySQL
server you are installing to.
 Name of host machine:  User-name:  Current Password:
The ClaSS MySQL Account.

The database to be created could be called anything but usually related to
the school it serves.
WARNING: any existing database on this server with that name will be forever
overwritten! You may want to back-up first.

A new MySQL account will be created for ClaSS with limited privileges. Be
aware that if you have other installations of class running on this MySQL
server then changing the ClaSS Connection Password here WILL STOP them
connecting. In that case you must use the same password here!
 Name of ClaSS Database:   ClaSS Connection Password:  Re-enter Connection
Password:
Go Install. If you have completed all the above information:

I configured the database.

Then, It gave a sucessfull message.

Then, Finnaly, I had to browse with below URL.

http://localhost/class-site/

But , I got a blank page.

Why is that?

Is anybody out there runnging ClaSS?

ClaSS documentation says,

below list is fine with ClaSS.

PEAR::DB 1.6.2
PHP 4.3.10-13
Apache 1.3.33
MySQL 4.0.24

But, My list is aliitle bit diffrent.

I am running apache 2.x on CentOS 4.4.

Can You help me?

Can you also tell me some of open source student tracking systems. BUT RPMS
are prefered.

ClaSS home page is below.

http://www.laex.org/class/index.html

Downloaded form below URL