[CentOS] Cusor not synced up ... and installs crashing

Wed Apr 18 16:07:52 UTC 2007
Alan Bunch <Alan.Bunch at udfc.com>

I have Centos 5 loaded and running virt-manager.

I setup a new instance and the install starts but my X cursor is not
aligned with my "arrow" pointer.  I am running cygwin X server on my PC.

Also I can not get a new virtual machine installed.  I get the machine
created and the install is running.  When I get to the software
selection screen I select the software to be installed and click "Next"
and then the process hangs.  After a few minutes I get a Python error.
"An unhanded exception has occurred.  This is most likely a bug" etc.  I
have saved a copy of the system state to a remote host and will post a
bug as requested.

I had checked the install extra package from Centos..  Based on the line
"RepoError: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo:
PackagesfromCentOSExtras" in the state file I restarted the install
without checking the box for Centos extra and it ran fine util after the
firstboot package was installed. then It crashed again.  The suspect
line in the state file seems like "IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file
system: '/mnt/sysimage/boot/grub/grub.conf".  that one I really don't
understand

This is bug 0001928 in the bug tracker

Any ideas on ether of these issues ?

alabun