[CentOS] CentOS 5 and Xen

Fri Apr 20 07:03:36 UTC 2007
Fong Vang <sudoyang at gmail.com>

I'm now running CentOS 5 with about 10 domU's.  RH/CentOS did a great
job providing a polished and stable distribution for Xen.  Excellent
work!

I would like to now play with using iptables and ipvadm (LVS) in the
domUs.  So essentially, what I want to do is to utilize a domU to run
as a NAT/Firewall which directs traffic to another domU running
ipvsadm (LVS).  The LVS would then redirect, based on the policy,
traffic to the other domUs.  Essentially, all traffic into the domU
must passed through a domU acting as a firewall which then forwards