[CentOS] installing raid1 via serial terminal during install

Sat Apr 28 21:32:25 UTC 2007
Dave <dmehler26 at woh.rr.com>

Hello,
    I'm wanting to install centos via serial terminal on to a box without
monitor. It will be administered remotely via ssh. I've got two disks in it
and would like to use raid1 with this system, but i'd like to get this going
preferably during or immediately after the install. My problem as i see it
is installing grub on to both hard disks, you have to get a shell window
during the install for that otherwise the box won't boot. Does anyone have
this working?
Thanks.
Dave.