[CentOS] NVidia Quadro4 200/400 NVS CentoOS 4.4

Thu Apr 5 21:39:23 UTC 2007
Michael Velez <mikev777 at hotmail.com>

Are you using an old kernel or do you not have the latest version of gcc?  I
think (I'm not absolutely sure) "invalid module format" means the version of
gcc used to compile your kernel is not the same version as the one you're
using to compile the nvidia driver.

This could be either because you're using an old kernel or old gcc.  Try to
update both and recompile the driver.

I use an nvidia NVS 280 on my centos 4.4 and it works fine.

Michael