[CentOS] NVidia Quadro4 200/400 NVS CentoOS 4.4

Tue Apr 10 05:02:16 UTC 2007
Michael Velez <mikev777 at hotmail.com>

> 	I found nvidia-x11-drv-96xx-1.0.9631... in RPM forge.
> Anyone have success with this one? And how did you do it? I
> added it, and changed the xorg to nvidia from nv, and the
> xserver chokes. I remember seeing something about disabling
> the nv driver module, but can't find it now...
> Help...

Did you also make sure you have the following line in the Module section?

Load "glx"

And did you remove the following lines from that same Module section?

Load "dri"
Load "Glcore"

Did you also switch the monitor cable from one pigtail end to the other.
When I first installed my NVS 280, the monitor was giving me a strange color
until I tried the other pigtail end (I guess one is the primary and one the
secondary).

Michael