[CentOS] NVidia Quadro4 200/400 NVS CentoOS 4.4

Tue Apr 10 13:23:01 UTC 2007
Michael Velez <mikev777 at hotmail.com>

> 	Yep, removed those lines. As for the pigtail, I didn't
> switch from one to the other. The monitor on tail 1 works
> fine. I want to get the 2nd tail working for my other
> monitor. Or am I  confused thinking that this card can
> support 2 monitors?
> 	The card is detected as a Quadro4 NV17GL 200/400. Do
> you need any other info?

For the pigtails, I was just assuming one is primary so if you only have one
monitor, you should use that one.  I may be wrong but I had an issue like
that when I installed my one monitor. You are correct in assuming it can
support two monitors.

Do you see any errors in the /var/log/Xorg.0.log file?  Specifically look
for lines that start with (EE).

I have the same kernel and gcc. I have a quadro NVS 280 and have recompiled
drivers for the past two and a half years.

I don't know what else to tell you.

michael