[CentOS] NVidia Quadro4 200/400 NVS CentoOS 4.4

Tue Apr 10 17:20:37 UTC 2007
David A. Woyciesjes <david.woyciesjes at yale.edu>

Michael Velez wrote:

>> 	First off, many thanks to you for you assistance, even
>> though I haven't gotten it yet. A small favor, would you be
>> able to quickly write something up for me as to the steps I
>> should've taken? Or is there something somewhere that I've missed?
>> 	Florin mentioned in another thread about trying ATrpms.
>> I figure that's worth a shot too. Or is that not a good idea?

> Did you not find any errors in the log file (/var/log/Xorg.0.log)?  An error
> is highlighted by a line starting with: (EE)
	Nope. Not in the ones currently there. I'll try adding the nvidia
driver into xorg.conf again, and report what comes up.

> I've never used Atrpms.  I can't comment.
	Not a problem. From what I gather, it's questionable anyway. I've done
a little more poking around the Repo page on the Wiki, and I've just
added CentOS Plus, kbsExtras, and kbsMisc. Anyone have thoughts on those?

--
--- David Woyciesjes