[CentOS] How to create a virtual machine? (Centos-5-beta-xen)

Wed Apr 11 16:05:03 UTC 2007
Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Mark Snyder wrote:

> Hey Marcelo,
>
> Do not expect to get a lot of help here about Xen. So far I have
> seen three post about Xen on the beta release and no (zero) replies.
> Either those who have success are not talking or nobody has had any
> success, I suspect the latter with the beta release.

My $0.02: to date, I've had so much better luck with running Debian as
both dom0 and domU hosts that I haven't put much time into researching
it on CentOS. debootstrap is lean and clean. My admittedly fewer
attempts to bootstrap rpm-based systems have been much more difficult.