[CentOS] Re: Centos 5 timeline?

Wed Apr 11 17:09:46 UTC 2007
Bisbal, Prentice <PBisbal at LexPharma.com>

Scott Silva wrote:
> BRUCE STANLEY spake the following on 4/11/2007 5:50 AM:
>> --- "William L. Maltby" <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Nope! *COPYRIGHTED* His rantings are not under GPL!

>>> --
>>> Bill
>>>

>> Then that means this list will have to be removed
>> from the Web!  Can't mix GPL rants with non-GPL rants!   ;-)
> But there is no 50 line, 3000 word disclaimer saying that the e-mails
> are private, so it should be OK. ;-P

Are you making fun of me? I have no control over it - it's added on the
mailserver to all outgoing mail. I'm not a big fan of it, either.

At least I've learned to bottom-post with Outlook.

--
Prentice

The contents of this communication, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication in its entirety.