[CentOS] CentOS Firewall configuration

Thu Apr 12 01:58:23 UTC 2007
FordPrefect <fordprefect at whaddu.com>

Hello,
You can give this a try:
	system-config-securitylevel-tui

However, I highly suggest you spend some time reading up on how to
control iptables yourself.  There are some decent scripts out there such
as monmotha's firewall, or fwbuilder, and another one that was curses
based that I had run across not too long ago.

Also, Webmin has an OK interface to iptables, however, you need somewhat
of an understanding to create a decent firewall.  There is also
shorwall, but that would probably be overkill for what you need.

-Ford