[CentOS] Re: CentOS 4.4 LiveCD instructions

Thu Apr 12 18:29:41 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Andy Allen spake the following on 4/12/2007 10:15 AM:
> I'm upgrading my current RedHat9 installation to CentOS 4.4, so decided
> to buy the 4.4 LiveCD (rather than downloading and burning an ISO). I
> thought the LiveCD was simply a 'reduced' version and that I could
> install from it, but I find I don't actually know what to do with it and
> can't find any relatively simple instructions (I'm a bit of a newbie to
> linux but think it's great!). Any advice gratefully received - thanks.
>
> Andy
I don't think you can install from the live cd. But you could get the minimum
boot cd and do a network install if you have enough bandwidth.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and