[CentOS] CentOS 5 upgrade from 4.4 fails. Cannot mount /dev/md1 root partition

Sun Apr 15 22:13:37 UTC 2007
Brent <brent at regrafix.com>

I just went ahead an downloaded the ISO's again. This time there was no
problem. I thinking the bittorrent I was using was Bad perhaps a beta
version or somthing.