[CentOS] Re: CentOS 5 - Gnome

Mon Apr 16 19:10:04 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Drew Weaver spake the following on 4/16/2007 12:01 PM:
>> yum groupinstall "X Window System" "Graphical Internet" "GNOME Desktop Environment" "Office/Productivity"
>>
>> (all on one line ... With the quotes as used)
>
> Oh, right.. I know I can do it that way.
>
> I just didn’t know if/why the installer doesn’t appear to work? I will assume this is a known issue than?
>
> -Drew
I am trying one right now in vmware. It seems to be progressing much farther
than you stated. May be a problem with your laptop. Do you have enough memory?
Although it is progressing great in 256 megs in the vm. It is now about 25%
finished.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and