[CentOS] Webalizer error (was cron error)

Sat Apr 21 10:56:06 UTC 2007
Dogsbody <dan at dogsbody.org>

> This is indeed a webalizer issue and I'm wondering if this indicates a more
> serious problem or if this is just an error in log file format.
>
> Is this error common?  I found several discussions of this on the internet
> and one simply says to use the "very quiet" option.
>
> So should I not be worried or could this potentially be the sign of a more
> serious issue?

IMHO it's nothing to worry about at all.  I tend to switch the "very quiet"
option on quite quickly on production machines especially with all the referrer
spam that is going on at the moment where spammers set the referrer to some very
obscure things!

Dan