[CentOS] Cent LDAP server

Sun Apr 22 23:16:58 UTC 2007
John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org>

Chris wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance on this topic - I would like to build an LDAP
> server at our shop. We a native 2k3 domain and would like this Cent LDAP
> server to pull in all the info from AD. Then periodically, have the Cent
> server sync with new addition/subtractions of AD.
>
> Is there a How-To out there somewhere that someone can point me to?
> I don't want to recreate the wheel by hand-inputing information into the
> Cent LDAP server.

It's not going to be easy if you hope to replicate all of AD.

I suggest you also try nahant-list, rhel5 list and fedora-directory's
list: I suspect that the RHEL lists will have (proportionally) more
people interested in in doing it than Centos, and the Fedora Directory
Server project is where bleeding-edge gets talked about.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait