[CentOS] Can t load Centos 5 on laptop

Sun Apr 22 12:14:37 UTC 2007
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

it very well might.  APIC and noacpi have gotten me past this very issue
on many machines with this symptom.  If it doesn't work then Cent5 FC6
just isn't going to work.  Try ubuntu 7.x and see if that works as well.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: