[CentOS] Saving Gnome Sessions in CentOS 5.0 x86

Mon Apr 23 13:52:39 UTC 2007
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca>

On Sat, 2007-04-21 at 22:55 +0300, Ioannis Vranos wrote:
> OS: CentOS 5.0 x86.
>

> I am not sure it is a bug or something, however regarding saving Gnome
> Sessions, under Session Options, even if we select "Ask on logout", it
> doesn't ask. Any work arounds?

I don't have CentOS 5 running anywhere yet, but I do use Fedora Core 6
on my laptop, and there the "Ask on Logout" works as it should.

Anyway, you could save your session manually by typing this into a
terminal:

gnome-save-session

You can put that into a panel launcher too.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu