[CentOS] VMware Server 1.2

Mon Apr 23 21:33:53 UTC 2007
Pavel SRB <srbanator at heckler-koch.cz>

Ok Ralph. I was little bit confused with all the kernel stuff, but it is
working now.

After reboot there was kernel 2.6.18-8.el5xen . Installation went ok,
but as Sean Brown warned me, i should have not used Xen. The reason was
that the new virtual machine was not able to start due 'The process
exited with an error'. So i have removed xen kernel and use kernel
2.6.18-8.1.1.el5. Run vmware config again, and start vmware server. Now
i am installing my first virtual machine - Debian 40r0-i386.

thank you very much Ralph and Sean

Pavel

ps: sorry i did not get it with top posting