[CentOS] URGENT: Skip installation ix86 packages from kickstart on 64bit arch?

Wed Apr 25 18:45:35 UTC 2007
Robinson Tiemuqinke <hahaha_30k at yahoo.com>

Garrick and all,

 The format is not good in my former email, I'll
repost it again now.

--David

%packages
# 'base' and 'core' are always selected, here we just
specified explicitly
@base
@core
@system-tools

-bluez-hcidump
-bluez-gnome
-bluez-libs
-bluez-utils
-ccid ## Generic USB CCID smart card reader driver
-coolkey ## Linux Driver support for the CoolKey and
CAC products.
-pcmciautils
-wpa_supplicant

-ppp
-rp-pppoe
-arptables_jf ## Userspace control program for the
arptables network filter
-dhcpv6_client ## DHCPv6 client
-finger
-gpm