[CentOS] FreeNX authenticates but no desktop on centos 5 ??

Thu Apr 26 21:49:55 UTC 2007
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On 4/26/07, Trevor Benson <tBenson at a-1networks.com> wrote:

> > For CentOS 5, I tried the yum-based instructions found at
> > http://wiki.centos.org/FreeNX (which says that freenx only
> > works with centos 4, and the bottom of page says "FreeNX
> > (last edited 2007-02-08 23:38:36 by JohnnyHughes )" --
> > hopefully its just the wiki is out of date)
>
> Wrong and out of date.

> > However, I note that at http://wiki.centos.org/FreeNX is says
> > that freenx only works with centos 4,

>Deffinately out of date

It has not been updated for CentOS 5. True.  But be patient here.
There must be other pages that are yet to be adjusted to accommodate
the 5.  Now that the web radio appearance is over, Johnny Hughes may
be more relaxed and can even find the time to get all the updates
done. :-)

Akemi