[CentOS] Me llega mucho spammmmm

Mike Kercher mike at vesol.com
Wed Aug 1 04:10:42 UTC 2007

http://www.mailscanner.info

Mike

________________________________

	From: centos-bounces at centos.org
[mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Cartman
	Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:09 PM
	To: CentOS mailing list
	Subject: Re: [CentOS] Me llega mucho spammmmm

	sorry, that's means I recive a lot of spam mails, and I want to
know what must I do for this problem.

	On 7/31/07, gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
<gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net> wrote:

		And then their are those of us here who don't speak
Spanish...

		About the only words of that title that I can understand
are mucho and spam which sounds like what taco bell would have on their
menu if truth in advertising laws were enforced.  can I get a side order
of sour cream with that to go? Gracias.

		Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.