[CentOS] Ham Radio s/w and CentOS? {including Echolink}

Aron.Darling at Emulex.Com Aron.Darling at Emulex.Com
Wed Aug 1 15:41:54 UTC 2007

www.ac6v.com  Has tons of software and other great HAM information.  I
currently run QSSTV on my Linux laptop along with some other Linux
goodies.  I have not looked into echolink but am sure the code is out
there somewhere.

73s,

Aron
kg6ejp

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
Behalf Of Mailing LIsts
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:59 AM
To: CentOS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Ham Radio s/w and CentOS? {including Echolink}

On 31 July 2007, Scott Ehrlich wrote:

> I am going to present Linux to my ham radio club at some point in the
> next few months, and wanted to collect info on ham radio software,
> including options for echolink.

Not sure about echolink.

> Also, anyone know of a live-on-CD/DVD CentOS distribution that may
> include Echolink and/or other ham software?

I think there may be a Linux distribution for ham radio, but my memory
is very weak on that. Search on distro watch and maybe check out the
ARRL web site and google and yahoo.

There is (or was) something for PSK31, I think it was called KPSK or
something, that I looked into several years ago. Maybe it's on the KDE
web site.

I believe there is a  Linux kernel option, to enable stuff for packet or
something.

I wish I could be of much more help on this but I'm inactive now.

73,

Lanny
HK5MDT