[CentOS] CentOS 4 vs 5 for VMware?

redhat at mckerrs.net redhat at mckerrs.net
Tue Aug 7 10:48:37 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Akemi Yagi" <amyagi at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2007 10:49:26 PM (GMT+1000) Australia/Brisbane
Subject: Re: [CentOS] CentOS 4 vs 5 for VMware?

On 8/6/07, redhat at mckerrs.net <redhat at mckerrs.net> wrote:

> [...]

The i686 version has been tested / used for a while now and I'm sure
Johnny can tell you his experience. As for x86_64, it is not as
extensively tried. I have been running it in a test VM and all seems
good so far.

Akemi

Does anyone know if the i686 version is PAE enabled ?

Cheers.

believed to be clean.