[CentOS] [5.0] little bug confirmation request

Lukasz

seem at gazeta.pl
Tue Aug 7 19:00:53 UTC 2007

can someone do this:

1. download this archive
http://plone.googlecode.com/files/Plone-2.5.3-final.tar.gz

2. open it using midnight commander

3. copy its content to any directory

4. check
ATReferenceBrowserWidget\skins\ATReferenceBrowserWidget
subdirectory

5. there should be files referencebrowser_startupDirectory.py,
referencebrowser_queryCatalog.py,
referencebrowser_insertHistory.py,
referencebrowser_filterBreadCrumbs.py

6. there are? on one CentoS 5.0 machine everything is fine; on
other (with the same updates) those files have shorted names,
(referencebrowser_queryCat, referencebrowser_filterBr, and
so); I checked it twice

7. what and why is happening?

I have almost identical instalations, on ext3 partitions; I
don't know what information should I attach, bacause I never
seen something like that

thanks for any info

Lukasz

--