[CentOS] MS Exchange to MBOX

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:19:44 UTC 2007

Joshua Gimer wrote:
> We are planning on moving a large amount of Exchange mailboxes to UNIX
> mbox format.
>
> My question is, does anyone know of any projects out there or of any
> tools that can assist in this conversion?

There is always brute force if you can't find anything better. Just
connect an imap client to both servers and copy from one folder to
another.  I don't know if exchange has the concept of an imap
administrator so the tools for cyrus administration can do it all with
one password of if you'd have to make everyone do their own.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com