[CentOS] mod_gnutls and named based virtual hosts on HTTPS

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 13 13:00:42 UTC 2007

Johnny Hughes napsal(a):

> I am looking at apr_memcache ... and I'll probably add it in later today.
>
> Obviously if we included the EL4 version in a CentOS repo it would need
> to go into CentOSPlus as it requires an updated gnutls/libgcrypt.  I did
> not yet analyze everything that requires gnutls and libgcrypt in
> CentOS-4 to see if your version works with all those packages, or if we
> need to rebuild any of them.
>
> After some testing of those packages (the ones in C4 that require gnutls
> and libgcrypt) and after we work out any problems, I would be glad to
> add these to the testing repo (and then to centosplus after testing).
>
> Thanks,
> Johnny Hughes

I want to get C4 version since C5 systems are minority. I do no know any
way to get all dependencies, than install "all" on virtual machine and
run --whatrequires ... On all my production servers rpm -q
--whatrequires gnutls libgcrypt returns
no package requires gnutls
no package requires libgcrypt

I dare to say that we are not able to create apr_memcache for C4. :o(
Once you create it you should also rebuild mod_gnutls to compile with
mmcache.

SRPM are in my repo and taken from C5 repo.
David