[CentOS] Re:Automount configuration problem

Mon Aug 13 23:42:36 UTC 2007

On 13 August 2007, Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com wrote:
<snip>
> This wiki may help?
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/HAL

Akemi: I just found the below, in the Enterprise Linux Deployment Guide
found in System > Documentation on the GNOME Desktop. In my box,
everything in the /etc/sysconfig/autofs file is commented out. When I
can use my daughters box (my wife is on it now), I will check to see
that everything in that file is commented out there too. Lanny