[CentOS] Re: using fuse on centos 5 with xp

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:58:23 UTC 2007

On 8/17/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:

> But for now you need to decide for one setup and stick to it. If you
> want to use the dkms solution use an exclude directive in ATrpms' repo
> definition to not see any "fuse*" packages. That will ensure that all
> fuse stuff comes from Dag.
> --
> Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Indeed, the wiki for NTFS should include the instructions for kmdl for
those who are using ATrpms and how to set up the repos correctly for
those who are using both ATrpms and RPMforge.  Writing this portion
was in the original plan but somehow missed before the page was made
available to the public.  Either Ralph or I will be updating the
article. (ping range :-)

Akemi