[CentOS] open port 46929

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Mon Aug 20 17:05:54 UTC 2007

I have been running as root and if you notice, I did have a 'p'
option....

# netstat -tlpn |grep 46929
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:46929               0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      -

and thus the process isn't displayed.

Likewise (and I tried this with lsof before posting to the list)...

# lsof |grep 46929
#

but I can see that only the Fedora systems are connecting to this port,
not the Macs or Windows systems and I'm wondering if this isn't relating
to NFS mount since each of the Fedora systems have 2 NFS mounts off the
server.

Craig

--
Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>