[CentOS] Need help to track an ip port problem

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Aug 20 18:31:22 UTC 2007

Tom Brown wrote on Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:39:54 +0100:

> DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl

This is what you have to remove from the mc file, yes. That is what *I*
do. But I think it can be made easier for the average user. At least from
older SuSE systems I know that this can be done with a variable in
/etc/sysconfig/sendmail and then rerunning SuSE-config which will update
the sendmail.cf. I would expect that something similar can be done on
RHEL/CentOS.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany