[CentOS] Samba and Scalix

John Hinton

webmaster at ew3d.com
Thu Aug 23 15:35:20 UTC 2007

I'm hoping to integrate a shared folder(s) so that we may be able to
drag and drop files from various OSs into a shared folder on a
CentOS server which can be accessed via Scalix SWA or some other email
client.

Maybe I'm totally off base with how Scalix stores files in public
folders... maybe everything has to be in mbox format for all folders and
this could never work.....

Anyway, I started thinking about Samba and Scalix in combination and was
wondering if anybody knew of a way to perhaps use the combination to do
what I want? I'm still very green with regards to Scalix.

Thanks,
John Hinton