[CentOS] csgfs update for 4.5

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 24 15:27:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am also interested in this. I downgraded to 2.6.9-55 kernel from a
CentOS 4.5 install (because I couldn't install csgfs on the original
kernel), and the gfs packages make problems (nodes crash on very heavy
I/O load). From the linux-cluster list, I heard that using 2.6.9-55.0.2
would solve my problem possibly.

Regards,
Sebastian